- Write clean, well- designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Must have experience in building web applications in Python/Django
- Knows best practices for front- end development
- Able to handle multiple databases in Django.
- Knows how to do multiple environments (production/ staging) setup in Django.
- Knows how to set up/deploy Django apps in AWS.
- Web frameworks and RESTful APIs
- Object-relational mapping, OOPS
- Knowledge of MongoDB, PostgreSQL ,MySQL
- Familiar with Docker/Docker- compose
- Creating predictive models
- Ability to integrate databases and various data sources into a unified system
- AI, ML, Deep Learning, Neural networking
- Data visualization, statistics, data analytics
- Libraries like Selenium, Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, openCV etc