Overseas Education Counselor
Experience: Min 3 Months to 10 Years
- Handling student walk-ins for International study destinations, effectively address their queries regarding Studying abroad and provide comprehensive consultancy with end-to-end solution.
- Attain complete understanding of Students eligibility & suggest the most appropriate Country, Course and University/College.
- Provide detailed and accurate information regarding Admission and Visa documentation and other mandatory requirements.
- Responsibly handle all aspects of Admission process from Case filing with university; updating the Students through regular communication, Visa application filing and address to any student query.
- Be responsible for all aspects of each case, ensuring positive outcomes are achieved while delivering an exceptional level of client service.
- Stay updated with all changes in policies, procedures & requirements for destination countries.
- Participate in Company Seminars, Events and other events for promotional activities.
- Must have minimum of 1 years work experience in Case Filing, Lodging Visa Application, Tracking the progress & process of Student Visa applications for different countries.
- Follow up with the potential clients post their visit and ensure effective closure.
- Capable of preparing MIS reports as required by Management.
- Subject matter expert with in-depth knowledge of Case filing, Visa application, Policies & Procedures.
- Candidate should have pleasing personality with effective convincing and selling skill.
- Excellent Communication (English, Hindi and Kannada) & Interpersonal Skills to build strong rapport with the students/clients.
- Responsible and motivated to give your best.
- Ability to perform under pressure, adhere to time-lines and achieve targets.