PERFORMANCE TESTING COMPANY
Techasoft's performance testing services help various companies to evaluate the performance of components within a particular system. Performance testing is basically a universal term which includes volume testing, capacity testing, stress testing, load testing, volume testing, endurance testing, scalability testing, reliability testing, etc.
Our company offers a complete solution for performance testing, right from detection and analysis to a corrective action. With a comprehensive knowledge base as well as infrastructure, our performance testing services can save you up to 30% of the development efforts and that matters a lot to any organization.
Our website performance and load testing services cover performance engineering, which includes capacity planning, base line testing, stress testing, etc. Moreover, it also includes benchmarking against the competitors, production monitoring, as well as consulting. Our key website performance testing differentiators include the following things:
- Comprehensive analysis as well as recommendations for performance improvements in the system.
- Optimized cost model including the pay as you go to options in it.
- Certified SME’s with a very strong expertise on the Commercial off-the-shelf, also known as COTS and the open source tools and application technologies.
- Partnerships and alliances which enable recommendations of the suitable and right tools, solutions, and Research and Development initiatives.
LOAD TESTING VS PERFORMANCE TESTING
Load Testing is basically a type of software testing that quickly determines the performance of any system, be it software product or software app under real life based load conditions and on the other hand, Performance Testing is a type of software testing which is carried out to determine whether the system performance in terms of sensitivity, reactivity and stability under a particular workload is up to the mark or not.
BENEFITS OF OUR LOAD AND PERFORMANCE TESTING SERVICES
- We impart impeccable services for an independent software testing for you.
- We deliver unique and really effective performance testing strategies which are implemented on various software apps and on a wide variety of platforms for simulating real world condition, situation and circumstances from the user’s point of view.
- By partnering with us, you get to work with a team of experienced, skilled, knowledgeable, and talented test engineers.
- Our Performance Testing Company in Bangalore offers quality and timely assured load test services based on our client’s business needs and requirements.
- We, at Techasoft, use indigenous performance test management strategies which allows us to perform cost effective and time saving performance testing.
- Get effective and reliable end-to-end performance testing solutions when you partner with us.
- We are equipped with all the extensive performance test and engineering services lab so you need not worry about going to multiple places to get your needs and requirements fulfilled.
- Get in-house and remote testing services, all as per your business needs and requirements as it will be tailored to provide you the best service.
PERFORMANCE TESTING TYPES OF SERVICES WE OFFER
Our team at Techasoft, checks the system behavior under expected load variations which help us to identify a number of multiple connections that the system can handle while delivering a response time. In addition to that, we also detect system bottlenecks and determine which system element is causing them and try to fix them up in no time.
We measure the capability of a system to scale as more load is applied to it and also, help to understand that at which point exactly the system stops scaling and identify the reasons for that. The results of scalability testing can be very well used to plan for the future growth and avoid over investment in hardware.
Soak Testing is performed to check if the application under test can sustain the continuous production loads or not. Soak testing helps to identify issues relating to memory allocation, log file handles, database resource utilization, and much more.
Spike testing is really pivotal to performance testing type to make sure that extreme increase and decrease of production load is sustained by the system and to determine the behavior of the software application when it receives extreme variations in the traffic.
This type of testing lets us examine how your application works when multiple users log into it. Concurrency testing also helps identify risks such as server response time, deadlocks and throughput associated with the concurrency.
This type of testing helps in testing the system with a variety of supported software and hardware configurations.
Isolation testing is used to identify the defects easily by breaking down the system into various isolated modules and then knowing where exactly the problem is.
Techasoft checks whether the system remains stable over an extended period of time, including 24 by 7 operation and this helps evaluate the risk of downtime to plan all the maintenance activities.
Our team of experts identifies the capacity of the system or app whether it is normal or heavy and this identification further helps us to resolve and identify all the problems that are likely to occur with a large amount of data in it. Volume testing also measures the response time of the system when data input is very large in the system or application. Another key purpose of the volume testing is to make sure that all the data entered for the purpose of the test is considered in the process and not lost.
We identify the maximum operating capacity which the system can handle in terms of extreme load and then we proceed to check whether it will perform sufficiently if the current load goes above the expected maximum or fail. This really helps to plan the potential outrages that can result in new system connections because of the extreme load.
BEST PERFORMANCE TESTING COMPANY IN BANGALORE
Techasoft, one of the leading load testing companies, helps you predict application behavior as well as its performance in a simulated, real-life environment, thereby saving you from unpleasant events in the later stages, which frustrate customers and impact your company's profitability. We ensure that the application would be responsive and reliable enough to respond to peak load days and can also scale to a number of future events such as product release, acquisitions, new leads, regulatory changes and ongoing business growth. We also make sure that the applications can meet all the contractual obligations and SLAs for performance.
We are one of the best testing companies offering load testing services for apps and software across domains and technologies, including web based n-tier apps, client-server apps, SOA based solutions as well as COTS solutions. We have experience with all the industry leading performance testing and monitoring tools, along with an expertise in the end-to-end performance testing including network, database, hardware, and much more.