We all are aware of the fact how fast digitization is taking place and every thing is evolving into something better and surprising which is not leaving a chance to leave us awestruck and technology is leading this evolvement. Every time, every year a new technology is developed and we are left in amazement and have no option except to get lost in it’s feature as we humans love getting technologized.
As the topic of this article says, we are to focus specifically on the machine learning and artificial intelligence trends in the year knocking at the door that is 2020. A lot of predictions have been made about the technology that is going to be developed in and around 2020, some are in fact all set to take the grounds soon. So before we dodge directly into the artificial intelligence trends and machine learning trends let me just brief it for you that what is machine learning and what is artificial intelligence.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: Artificial Intelligence or machine intelligence is the name given to the phenomena by which the machines copy the cognitive functions of a human brain. In other terms it is the intelligence of a machine which makes it capable to perceive the environment and react to it.
MACHINE LEARNING: Machine Learning is a part of Artificial Intelligence which enables the machines to automatically learn and also to improve the experience without having the need to be programmed explicitly.
So, you have just recollected that what is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, so let’s go straight to our topics that is Artificial Intelligence and machine learning trends in 2020.
1) HYPERAUTOMATION: Hyperautomation is a combined form of several machine learnings languages, packaged software and the automation tools which work to deliver it’s functions. It needs a combination of tools to help in supporting the parts where the need of human interaction is required. It is an integrating process of organization with the complete steps of automation and not just a pallet of tools. It requires a combination of tools as no single tool can replace humans. Also the main goal of hyperautomation is to make the decisions on the basis of artificial intelligence increasingly.
2) BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY: As predicted by many geniuses BLOCKCHAIN will continue to remain on the grounds of 2020 and will have a market of about $ 1.5 billion and the companies will increasingly spend on this technology. Blockchain has created a momentum in all the industries and combined with AI (Artificial Intelligence) it provides you a lot of benefits like high quality data, better transactions etc.
3) EMPOWERED EDGE: In this the content collection, information processing and delivery all are kept in close circumference to the information sources, this keeps the traffic local and reduces the latency. Empowered edge keeps an eye on how the machines are forming the foundation for smart spaces. It even includes all the technology included in the Internet Of Things.
4) AUGMENTATION OR AUGMENTED REALITY: This is a perfect example to show how technology is augmenting humans both physically and cognitively. With the help of this, it is now possible to detect horizontal and vertical planes and even analyze depth and segment images. Owing to these technologies AI is replacing the traditional visions of the computers and retaining the amazing Augmented Reality experiences.
5) INTERNET OF THINGS: A combination of Artificial Intelligence along with the Internet Of Things is beneficial for both – real time events and also post event processing. It provides you benefits like giving quick responses to decisions, collecting knowledge of decisions and many more benefits like that. The combination of internet of things and AI connects to almost all the devices and allows them to perform their functions in a better way.
Now you know that what are the most probable artificial intelligence and machine learning trends coming up in the year 2020 to take over the stage of technologies. We can expect more such technologies and trends of machine learning and artificial intelligence. But, we can be sure of one things that the technologies coming up are going to leave us amazed.