Multinational Companies make for a great workplace choice for job seekers. They have a good work environment, huge career opportunities, a steep learning curve, and large growth opportunities. We have got for you a list of the best MNCs to look forward to.
List of best 20 Multinational Companies In World:
1) Microsoft: Considered one of the leading Multinational Companies founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. This technology company develops consumer electronics, personal computers, computer software, and other related services. Many countries including the US, the UK, the UAE, Italy, Mexico, Poland, Denmark, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Ireland, India, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Spain, etc. claim that Microsoft is a great place to work. Microsoft thus makes for an MNC to work worldwide.
2) Google: One of the Powerful Corporations in the World, Google LLC is a multinational technology company. This American MNC provides internet-related products and services such as a search engine, cloud computing, online advertising technologies, hardware, and software. Its services also include Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Allo, Google Slides, Hangouts, etc. Google was established in 1998 by Larry Page & Sergey Brin. YouTube, YouTube TV, Google AdMob, Fitbit, Waymo, Kaggle, etc. are Google’s subsidiaries.
3) Cisco: Cisco Systems is a Multinational Networking Hardware Corporation founded by Sandy Lerner and Leonard Bosack in 1984. It manufactures, develops, and markets telecommunications equipment, networking hardware & software, and other technology products & services. Cisco is America-based, with its headquarters in San Jose, California in the U.S. Cisco Webex, ThousandEyes, Jabber Inc., AppDynamics, OpenDNS, Cisco Meraki, vIPtela Inc., Duo Security Inc., imimobile, etc. are subsidiaries of Cisco.
4) NetApp: Ranking in the Fortune 500 list since 2012, NetApp is an American Multinational company providing data management and hybrid cloud data services. Founded by James Lau, Michael Malcolm, and David Hitz in 1992, NetApp has headquarters in Sunnyvale, California in the U.S. Its subsidiaries include SolidFire LLC, Cloud Jumper Corporation, Spotinst LTD., etc.
5) FedEx Corporation: FedEx Corporation is an American-based multinational company providing delivery services worldwide. FedEX Corp. was founded by Frederick W. Smith in May 1971 and is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee in the United States. TNT Express, FedEx Office, FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Supply Chain, Asia Airfreight Terminal, ShopRunner Inc., are all subsidiaries of FedEx.
6) American Express: American Express is a multinational corporation providing financial services. Founded by William Fargo, John Butterfield, and Henry Wells in 1850. It has its headquarters in Manhattan, New York, in The United States. Subsidiaries of The American Express Company includeViacomCBS Domestic Media Networks, Amex (Middle East) B.S.C., National Express Co Inc., Revolution Money, Ketera Technologies, etc.
7) McDonald’s: McDonald’s Corporation is a multinational fast-food company. It was initially founded as a restaurant by Richard & Maurice McDonald in 1940. It has about 37,000+ outlets worldwide, serving nearly 70 million customers across 100 countries. McDonald’s employs 1.7 million + employees and Norway, Switzerland, Peru, Uruguay, Netherlands, Mexico, Denmark, Ireland, France, Colombia, Belgium, Argentina, Brazil, etc. countries consider it a good place to work at.
8) Marriott: Marriott International Inc. is a multinational corporation founded by J. Willard Marriott & Alice Marriot in 1927. This MNC is U.S. based and has its headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland. Marriott operates, licenses, and franchises lodging of residential & timeshare properties. Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, Westin Hotels & Resorts, Starwood, Aloft Hotels, Le Meridien, St Regis Hotels, AC Hotels, Gaylord Hotels, etc. are Marriott’s Subsidiaries.
9) Medtronic: Medtronic is a Multional Company that leads in medical technology, solutions, and services. They provide solutions for the greatest healthcare challenges worldwide. They manufacture and market medical devices as well as therapies. It was founded by Earl Bakken and Palmer Hermundslie in 1949 and has its headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. Its subsidiaries include Mazor Robotics, Given Imaging, Companion Medical Inc., TyRx Pharma Inc., RF Surgical Systems, Medtronic Sofamor Danek Inc., Medtronic Spine LLC, Puritan Bennett, Titan Spine Inc., HeartWare Inc., etc.
10) Mars: Mars is one of the leading Multinational Companies In the World. They are manufacturers of chocolates, mints, fruity confectionery, chewing gums, pet food, & other products; and they even provide animal care services. It was founded by Franklin Clarence Mars in 1911 and has headquarters in McLean, Virginia. According to Forbes, it is the 6th largest privately held company in the U.S. Its subsidiaries include Wrigley Company, Pedigree Petfoods, Royal Canin, Banfield Pet Hospital, Seeds of Change, Nutro Products, VCA Animal Hospitals, Mars Japan Limited, etc.
11) SAS: SAS is a Cary, North Carolina-based American Multinational Corporation. It develops and markets analytics software that helps in decision-making as it gives access to manage and analyze reports on data. John Sall, Anthony James Barr, and James Goodnight founded SAS in 1976. Italy, Korea, India, Norway, Sweden, Portugal, Belgium, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Finland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, the US, countries consider it a great workplace.
12) SC Johnson: SC Johnson is an American multinational company that manufactures consumer chemicals including household cleaning supplies and others. Founded in 1886 by Samuel Curtis Johnson Sr., The S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. employs around 13K employees worldwide and has subsidiaries including Sun Burn LLC, Ecover, Stasher Inc., Method Products, Caldrea Inc., Johnson Company Limited, etc. Argentina, Central America, Canada, Germany, Chile, Japan, Italy, Mexico, the U.S., Poland, etc. have reported SC Johnson to be a great place to work.
13) Intel: Intel is a multinational corporation and technology company. It was founded by Gordon Moore and Robert Noyce in 1968 and has its headquarters in Santa Clara, California in the Silicon Valley in the United States. Its subsidiaries include Intel capital, eASIC Corporation, Intel Ireland, Mobileye, Wind River, Movidius, Habana Labs Ltd., Rivet Networks LLC, SigOpt, etc. They employ 1,00,000+ employees worldwide and Argentina, India, Japan, Ireland, France, and the U.S. considers it a great place to work at.
14) Novo Nordisk: Novo Nordisk is a multinational pharmaceuticals company. This Danish company was founded back in 1923 by Hans Christian Hagedorn and has its headquarters in Bagsvaerd in Denmark. Novo Nordisk has its production in a total of eight countries and offices spread across five different countries. Its subsidiaries include Novo Nordisk Inc., Corvidia Therapeutics Inc., Emisphere Technologies Inc., Ziylo Ltd., Aldaph SpA, etc. Countries like Mexico, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, the U.S., etc. name it to be a great place to work at.
15) Nestle: Nestle is a MNC that is the largest food & beverage company worldwide in terms of revenue, etc. It was founded by Henri Nestle in the 1866 in Vevey, Switzerland, which is its current headquarters. It has various subsidiaries including Nespresso, Garoto, Garden Gourmet, Gerber Products Company, Blue Bottle Coffee Company, Nestle Waters, etc.
16) The Coca-Cola Company: The Coca-Cola Company is considered one of the Biggest companies in the world. It manufactures, retails, and markets non-alcoholic beverages and syrups. This MNC was founded in the late 1800s and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. It has several subsidiaries under it including Costa Coffee, Minute Maid, Barq’s, Honest Tea, Fuze Beverage, Tropico, Odwalla, Jugos del Valle, etc. Countries like Chile, Peru, Brazil, Spain, Australia, etc. name it as a great workplace.
17) Roche: Roche is a Multinational healthcare company involved in the production and marketing of Pharmaceuticals, and are also involved in Diagnostics. Roche was founded by Fritz Hoffmann-La Roche in 1896 and has its headquarters situated in Basel in Switzerland. The various subsidiaries belonging to Roche include Genentech, GenMark Diagnostics, Chugai Pharmaceuticals Co., Spark Therapeutics, Flatiron Health Inc., Kapa Biosystems Inc., Ventana, Medical System, etc. Countries including Denmark, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, etc. vote as a pharmaceutical great to work at.
18) Accenture: Accenture is a multinational company providing professional technology services including strategic, operational, digital, tactical, consulting support to their clients. It employs around 537k employees all around the world and has locations in 200 cities and operations across 50 countries. It was founded in the U.S in the 1950s, and later on, it expanded to other countries worldwide including Europe, Asia, etc.
19) Kimberly-Clark: Kimberly-Clark is one of the leading Multinational Companies In World that produces surgical & medical instruments, sanitary paper products, and other paper-based consumer products. It was established by John A. Kimberly, Havilah Babcock, Charles B. Clark, and Frank C. Shattuck in 1872. It has subsidiaries like PT. Softex Indonesia, Kimberly-Clark Professional, Yuhan Kimberly Ltd. Jackson Products Inc., Kimberly-Clark Chile S.A., Kimberly-Clark South Africa, etc.
20) Syngenta: Syngenta is an MNC providing products and services related to agricultural science and technology including seeds, crop protection products. It was founded in 2000 with headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. Its other locations are in Tel Aviv, Shanghai, and Chicago.
So, this was our list of the top Multinational Companies In World that are considered as great companies to work for.