The Internet seems full with useful, entertaining and educational platforms to spend time on and not to mention the important places for brands as well as businesses to connect with their target audience. One site that keeps coming up for us again and again is Quora, which is the community fueled question and answer website. Let's know in detail what exactly Quora is and how does Quora work.
What Is Quora
Quora is a very famous Question and Answer website which is browsed all across the world. Quora allows anyone to answer or even ask questions. You can take it as an opportunity especially in terms of marketing, because Quora is a good source of to follow backlinks. Backlinks are a great way to create a buzz about your brand and business, or services and and this helps you gain visibility that you deserve. Anyone can put an answer on quora to anyone's question but the million dollar question which now arises is how does Quora work for marketing and make customers for business. For that, read the complete article and by the end of it, you will have a clear picture of what wonders can happen through Quora for business.
Benefits Of Quora Marketing
- It Helps Your Consumers Find & Learn About You
The biggest benefit that Quora offers is, it is made up of a large community built on trust whose members rely on each other for getting information. When you provide informative answers to the questions that users pose, you are automatically increasing the credibility of you and your brand. Quora allows you to engage in wonderful, meaningful and goal specific conversations with your target audience and establish your brand as an expert in your domain.
- It Can Help Market Your Content
If you have excellent content on your website and a lot of blog posts on your brand’s platform and social media handles then Quora is one of the best ways to amplify your content. Again, the key here is basically to be subtle about promoting your website and its offerings. Instead of replying to a question with, ‘Make sure to visit my website for information about it', just introduce it slowly within your answer and let their quest follow your website. Your answer needs to cultivate interest which will actually make users curious enough to visit your website. Provide key information within your answers and don't forget to link your content to it by saying that you have written about it in more detail on your blog that can help them tremendously.
- It Helps Improve Your Search Result Rankings
Google search results often include a lot of Quora posts among its highest ranking result. This makes Quora a very powerful SEO tool to drive organic traffic to your website. You can even increase your chances of showing up in the top results if the first page by strategically using important keywords with the help of keyword research tools in SEO strategy.
- It Helps Gain Useful Insights into your Target Audience
You do not really need to conduct expensive, wide spread and complicated surveys when you have a simple resource like Quora at your disposal. Instead of guessing what your target audience needs and likes, why not let them tell you directly what they want from you? The questions on Quora are literally an invaluable source of information about what type of content your audience will find engaging and interesting to read.
- It Can Help Establish Thought Leadership
Thought leadership is basically a coveted badge which every marketer wants for their brand. Establishing thought leadership just makes your brand an authority in its field and enhances trust in it. Building thought leadership can take some good amount of time, but the payoff in the end makes it all worth it. One of the best ways to establish thought leadership is through Quora as by providing meaningful, insightful and informative answers to your consumer’s questions, you are demonstrating the extensive knowledge that you have on the domain
These were main benefits of Quora Marketing that can radically be executed to make your brand reach next level.
Reasons Why You Need A Quora Marketing Strategy
A question and answer website might not seem like the most exciting addition to your social media marketing strategy but Quora is excellent at generating organic awareness, enhancing your brand reputation and even helping you to learn more about your target audience. On this platform, you would get:
1) Exceptional reach: Share questions and answers with over 300 million monthly visitors as Quora is one of the best and respected UGC platforms that exists.
2) Search visibility: Quora questions are easily searchable through Google and so, your content here remains evergreen which would drive people back to your site whenever that particular problem is trending.
3) Insights into your audience: Quora is a great platform for real people in search of real answers and if you help your audience, they will definitely support you in return by investing in your products and services. Chances are you may also end up with a few new brand advocates.
4) Thought leadership potential: There are already countless number of high profile content writers on the platform, including a number of great leading personalities. Join their ranks and boost your brand even more.
5) More high quality traffic: Drive customers back to your website by simply answering some of their questions and demonstrating how exactly your product or service solves their problems.
How To Use Quora For Marketing
To reap the potential or benefits of Quora marketing, here are some great ways you can use Quora to market your professional brand and your business:
1) Create a great and attractive profile so that anyone who wants to learn more about you can do so easily and be able to click through to your website or other social profiles of you or your business.
2) Follow topics in your industry and become an active participant on these topics by simply posting thought provoking questions and valuable ans insightful answers. When appropriate, make sure to include links back to the content on your website for more information, but do not spam at all.
3) Find great personalities and people to connect with on Quora by looking at the top answers and followers of a particular topic of your interest.
4) Create and contribute to boards on topics in your industry and share content off and on Quora to create useful information that other Quora users will surely want to read and follow.
5) Encourage others to follow your profile on Quora using the Quora Follow Button on the Quora Resources page as it will help in building awareness about your answers and brand.
6) Are you curious about what kind of questions and answers get most noticed by the readers and SEROs? Then make sure to check out about it by researching and then creating content according to your decided Quora marketing strategy.
7) Use Questions Pro to automatically find all the relevant questions to your brand and track your answers regularly. Although the tool is still in beta, it helps to streamline a big part of my Quora workflow so do not miss out on this.
Quora Marketing Service To Enhance Branding
We use a blend of various Quora marketing strategies to boost your brand's value among your target audience. You can connect with us for more information and know all the ways through which we can help you optimize your business through Quora marketing strategy to build brand awareness, set up thought leadership, and of course, drive traffic to your website.
- Quora for Brand Reputation
Brand reputation is the key to success in any business and in order to get the best results of Quora, we make sure that your business quora account is complete and professional. We follow all the guidelines to know about the currently trendy and popular topics in your industry or related domain and share the relevant answers on other social media websites in order to promote the brand.
- Quora for Paid Advertisements
Our team specifies a particular bid value for a click according to market analysis. Based on the market competition, our experts will then decide what exactly should the cost of per click be, which will automatically help you in boosting the conversion rates in minimal price.
- Quora for SEO
Quora is undoubtedly the best platform for building the reputation of a brand and we totally understand this thing and thus use search engine optimization (SEO) techniques in Quora by using specific Posts with relevant Keywords. We also Explore content Gap Analysis and Use questions and answers for the Links and follow a Broken Link Building strategy to help your business.
We really hope that this article helped you know what exactly Quora for business is and how it can be used for enhancing your brand reach and credibility. All you require is some good marketing strategies and consistency in posting answers in your domain and then you will gradually watch the magic unfold.